CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION ON 01792 704320
Road Traffic Accidents
Road Traffic Accidents happen for many different reasons. For the most part, Road Traffic Accidents are caused by human error – whether it is because of poor judgment or negligent driving.
Cavity Wall & Disrepair
Cavity wall insulation was not installed properly, or installed in houses which were completely unsuitable. Should a property fall into disrepair it may be possible to obtain compensation.
Buying and selling property requires the advice of a specialist.
A personal injury usually occurs as a result of the negligence of another party and can range from minor cuts and bruises to life changing injuries. As well as physical side effects.
Employers Liability & Public Liability
Employment problems can be, time-consuming, stressful, disruptive and notably expensive. We identify potential risks and head off problems before they arise.
Wills & Probate
We have a large and experienced wills, trusts and probate team who specialise in all matters relating to wills and probate, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, and deeds of variation.
Holiday Sickness Claims
Falling ill was not a part of the package… If you have fallen victim to illness from food poisoning whilst abroad, you could be entitled to thousands of pounds of compensation.
Medical negligence claims are on the rise due to an overstretched NHS. We see many cases where highly trained medical staff have made mistakes, that can affect lives.
We tailor our service to suit you and your case, to show you just how important your legal matter is to us. So make sure you get it right first time and choose Absolute Law Solicitors to handle your claim.
- News: SRA statement: Government technical notice of the implications of a ‘no deal’ EU exit for the legal sector
- News: Have your say through money laundering survey
- News: SRA publishes price transparency guidance
- News: Research finds publishing prices may increase law firms' market share
- News: SRA publishes rules for European Insurance Distribution Directive
- News: Recent £7m losses see regulator urge caution over new legal business partners
- News: Solicitors urged to check frozen asset list
- News: Solicitors reminded of risks involved in PPI claims one year ahead of claims deadline
- News: Money laundering survey
- News: SRA issues new warning on false holiday sickness claims