CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION ON 01792 704320
Road Traffic Accidents
Road Traffic Accidents happen for many different reasons. For the most part, Road Traffic Accidents are caused by human error – whether it is because of poor judgment or negligent driving.
Cavity Wall & Disrepair
Cavity wall insulation was not installed properly, or installed in houses which were completely unsuitable. Should a property fall into disrepair it may be possible to obtain compensation.
Buying and selling property requires the advice of a specialist.
A personal injury usually occurs as a result of the negligence of another party and can range from minor cuts and bruises to life changing injuries. As well as physical side effects.
Employers Liability & Public Liability
Employment problems can be, time-consuming, stressful, disruptive and notably expensive. We identify potential risks and head off problems before they arise.
Wills & Probate
We have a large and experienced wills, trusts and probate team who specialise in all matters relating to wills and probate, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, and deeds of variation.
Holiday Sickness Claims
Falling ill was not a part of the package… If you have fallen victim to illness from food poisoning whilst abroad, you could be entitled to thousands of pounds of compensation.
Medical negligence claims are on the rise due to an overstretched NHS. We see many cases where highly trained medical staff have made mistakes, that can affect lives.
We tailor our service to suit you and your case, to show you just how important your legal matter is to us. So make sure you get it right first time and choose Absolute Law Solicitors to handle your claim.
- News: Proposed fee levels to remain the same
- News: Strong interest in Legal Access Challenge as collaboration group takes off
- News: Next steps for Board openness
- News: Checks reveal law firms need to do more to comply with transparency rules
- News: Fall in Compensation Fund contributions
- News: Legal Access Challenge launched to encourage innovation
- News: Review shows too many law firms falling short on anti-money laundering
- News: Concerns over price transparency and legal support during property transactions
- News: SRA confirms changes to foreign solicitor qualification criteria in event of a no-deal Brexit
- News: SRA confirms November launch for new regulatory model